For any leader immersed in day-to-day administration, it can be especially challenging to take an honest snapshot of their organization’s program mix, stakeholder perceptions, staffing strategy, financial health, and felt impact among those they serve. Organizational transformation cannot occur without a laser-sharp, well-crafted assessment of what is truly occurring now, from the perspectives of all who engage the organization.
Why conduct an External Review?
An External Review shines a light on an organization’s impact, uncovers opportunities for enhancement, and benchmarks model programs.
- Allows an organization to pause and explore more deeply its strengths and opportunities
- Signifies to the stakeholder community that the organization’s mission is of high institutional priority
- Offers innovative recommendations to overcome existing challenges, enhance high-impact programs, and sunset services that are no longer relevant
- Gives voice to stakeholder experiences, expectations, and concerns
- Builds a foundation to next-level strategic planning
What is included in a final External Review report?
- A review of mission, vision, and strategic priorities
- An analysis of programs, structure, staffing, and budget
- Summary of comprehensive and confidential interviews with staff, strategic partners, divisional leadership, and primary stakeholders
- Recommendations for achieving short and long-term priorities while building an ongoing coalition of support and sustainable pathway to success
Why partner with Andrew T. Ceperley & Associates for a customized External Review?
Andy has led and served on External Review teams for the past 20 years and in three countries. He is typically supported by project associates with deep content expertise in the clients’ area of specialization. Andrew T. Ceperley & Associates’ final comprehensive External Review reports are extensively researched, well-balanced studies that help leaders understand what is already working and what tactical changes will enhance their organization’s impact.
All programs and services of Andrew T. Ceperley & Associates are Zoom-ready for safe, convenient, cost-effective, and powerful impact.