Few of us enjoy an objective and dedicated professional partner, one who is appropriately distanced from our political realities but can skillfully hold our vision, ensure our accountability to ourselves and others, and support us as we pursue our boldest aspirations. Coaching clients are typically looking to enhance their agility as institutional leaders, navigate personal and professional change, and honor their unique values with greater authenticity, satisfaction, and impact.
Why do professionals seek coaching?
- Enhance career success and satisfaction
- Prepare for a professional transition
- Clarify values
- Grow as a leader
- Amplify creativity
- Manage conflict and disruption
- Strengthen interpersonal communication and public speaking
What is the positive impact of coaching?
- Helps clients explore their resistance, enhance their communication, and promote resilience in the midst of change
- Effectively addresses leadership style and strengths, blind spots, habitual habits (good and bad), and agility
- Delivers cost-effective results through increased self-awareness, higher levels of engagement, completion of goals, and greater personal fulfillment, and positive organizational impact
How can Andrew T. Ceperley & Associates help me grow as a leader?
Andy is an executive coach with a specialization in college and university senior administration. He is certified by the International Coaching Federation and trained by the Co-Active Training Institute and the Positive Intelligence Program.
Coaching Plus—clients often complement individual and customized coaching with another service, such as Team Fitness Coaching, a comprehensive External Review, and/or Organizational Development engagement.
All programs and services of Andrew T. Ceperley & Associates are Zoom-ready for safe, convenient, cost-effective, and powerful impact.